0412 644 737
130 Stafford Street
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 3 Car
WATERFRONT RESERVE HOME 90 MINUTES FROM SYDNEY
Held by one family for 40 years, we are proud to offer this extremely rare and exciting opportunity; a waterfront reserve family home in the idyllic seaside village of Gerroa.
Peacefully set on a 721sqm block of prime land in a tightly held and prestigious enclave and surrounded by luxury homes, this retro 70’s beachfront holiday home enjoys a pointblank vista of coastal and ocean horizon views across the sands of Seven Mile Beach to the National Park and beyond.
130 Stafford Street offers the potential to realise the dream of owning your ideal holiday home, while basking in the convenience and prestige of your South Coast address.
• Add value to create a magnificent masterpiece that enjoys the ultimate aspect
• Open plan living rooms all to enjoy elevated beach and waterfront aspect
• Holiday income opportunity, ideal for the astute developer, builder and/or investor
• Includes self contained accommodation on the lower level with own kitchenette
• Perfect for owner occupier retirees, downsizes and those who want a sea change
• Fully furnished and ready for you to move in, instantly offering a unique lifestyle
• Easy transport to Sydney CBD. Bus to Gerringong and train to Central Station
• Close to Boat Fisherman’s Club, boat ramp and a vast choice of water sports
• A short walk to enjoy the serene natural setting of Seven Mile Beach National Park
Land Size 721sqm
Floor Space 153sqm
SOLD FOR $1,075,000
For a free market appraisal on the value of your property, call us on +61 2 9699 6234.