0412 644 737
14 Barton Avenue
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 3 Car
- 1 Study
- 1 Pool
FEDERATION CLASSIC IN HABERFIELD DRESS CIRCLE
One of the most spectacular Federation homes you will ever encounter, is this beautifully proportioned, double storey, family home. Superbly renovated and finished with attention to detail, the craftsmanship places this residence into a category all of its own.
Timeless design achieved by a tasteful fusion of contemporary comforts and refined period finishes.
North facing, in a quiet, tree lined street, this stunning home is set amongst a manicured level garden alongside a fully tiled and heated swimming pool.
The house is brilliantly configured for family living with elegant formal lounge and dining rooms, multiple living areas and an extensive, casual, outdoor entertaining pavilion.
• Traditional details include marble fireplaces, ornate ceilings, leadlight glazing
• Original joinery, recycled warehouse timber floors, tessellated tiled verandahs
• Guaranteed privacy with upper level teenage retreat/4th bedroom plus study
• Bright Oregon kitchen and state of the art European stainless steel appliances
• Utilities room with French laundry tub,100 bottle wine cellar, B2B alarm system
• Off street parking for three cars, R/C Air Conditioning and Jetmaster wood fire
• Minutes to Light Rail transport, city buses, well-kept parks and the Bay Run
• Short stroll to Ramsay Street’s shopping strip, Italian cafes and restaurants
Land Size 627sqm
Floor Space 315sqm
SOLD FOR $2,570,000
For a free market appraisal on the value of your property, call us on +61 2 9699 6234.