0412 644 737
143 Stafford Street
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Car
WATERFRONT RESERVE HOME…90 MINUTES FROM SYDNEY
Seize the chance to enjoy the lifestyle change you have always dreamed of.With pristine beaches at your back door and magnificent ocean and horizon views from both the front and back of the house, 143 Stafford Street offers the opportunity to purchase your own waterfront reserve home, taking pleasure in the prestigious, coastal village atmosphere only Gerroa has to offer.
In an elevated position with a perfect aspect, the two full-width terraces, garden and house, capture all-day sunshine and blue water vistas. This double storey home has been renovated, lovingly maintained and well presented making it ideal for families and retirees as a permanent residence or holiday home.
A versatile, open floor plan makes easy entertaining between lounge, dining room and kitchen. Alternatively, dine alfresco on the outdoor patio area.
• Open plan living rooms all enjoy elevated ocean, bay and beach views
• Large rumpus room provides a separate space for children and teenagers
• Smart ultra-modern kitchen with European stainless steel appliances
• Solid double brick with fresh, neutral interiors, multiple storage options
• Ideal for investors; you live upstairs with holiday income from downstairs
• Situated in a peaceful, quiet street and surrounded by other quality homes
• Close to Gerroa Fishing Club and boat ramp to fish, surf and windsurf
• Short walk to the serene natural setting of Seven Mile Beach National Park
Take a drive this Sunday.
Land Size 170sqm
Floor Space 556sqm
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Inspection By Appointment