0412 644 737
15A Wollombi Road
- 4 Bed
- 4 Bath
- 4 Car
- 1 Study
- 1 Pool
SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME WITH SPECTACULAR HARBOUR VIEWS
Dramatic and contemporary, this substantial family residence is perched high, capturing a breathtaking panorama of views that sweep across Middle Harbour to the Spit Bridge and beyond. These spectacular views can be enjoyed from virtually every position in the house.
With great aspect, great street, great neighbours and great area, this North facing, freestanding home, situated on over 1,000sqm of land, attracts a sensational outlook of ever-changing light from dawn to dusk.
Floor to ceiling glass walls make the transition seamless between the indoors and out, with vast terrace areas destined to become your main living areas in summer.
As is, this tri-level home enjoys a highly versatile floor plan that provides abundant accommodation for large or extended families. With an existing DA, the house also offers exceptional opportunities to renovate or revamp. Add all your custom home finishes and thus create the home of your dreams surrounded by other valuable Northbridge residences.
DA Approved Plans Available On Request
• Located back from the road, this home offers privacy, tranquility and security
• A huge sun-soaked swimming pool enjoys the magnificent Harbour backdrop
• Open plan, light and breezy spaces with vast alfresco entertainment areas
• Four generous bedrooms each has own opulent ensuite and heated stone floors
• Dedicated dressing room areas and walk-in robes with bespoke timber joinery
• Two granite kitchens with modern European appliances and walk-in pantry
• RC Air Conditioning, loads of storage, work shop and a 500 bottle wine cellar
• A short walk to Northbridge Golf Course or the Harbour Foreshore Reserve
• About ten minutes to the water’s edge, harbour leisure craft and water taxis
• Close proximity to city bus, shopping centre, Sailors Bay Road cafes/restaurants
Land Size 1,026sqm
Floor Space 445sqm
SOLD FOR $2,700,000 BEFORE AUCTION
For a free market appraisal on the value of your property, call us on +61 2 9699 6234.