0412 644 737
18 Buckingham Street
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
MYRIAD OF OPTIONS, ONE BLOCK FROM CENTRAL STATION
Offering new and contemporary designed interiors, this beautifully presented and completely renovated Victorian terrace boasts style, convenience and comfort over two levels.
Perfect as a two bedroom residence, home office or dedicated business/commercial space, its versatile, mixed zoning invites inner city residential or commercial usage for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Attention to detail can be seen in the quality finishes with floor to ceiling glass filling the open plan spaces with loads of natural light. Unique raked timber ceilings, polished concrete and hardwood floors complete the picture.
Quiet and yet located in an increasingly trendy growth area, you will enjoy the best of both worlds in this exciting inner city location one block from central station and easy walking distance to Sydney’s CBD.
• Caesarstone benchtop with Miele stainless steel appliances
• White mosaic tiled bathroom with luxurious chrome finishes
• Spacious casual living or office areas open to rear courtyard
• Rear lane access to secure, low maintenance car parking space
• Generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Moments to cafes, bakeries, bars and Prince Alfred Park Pool
• Internal laundry, back to base alarm, gas hot water and heating
• Short bus ride to Chinatown, the University of Sydney and UTS
Agent Declares Interest
SOLD AT AUCTION $1,410,000
Saturday 13th June, 2015
Council Rates $264 per quarter
Water Rates $196 per quarter
Karen McLeod on 0417 793 794
BIRCH LANG AND COMPANY
For a free market appraisal on the value of your property, call us on +61 2 9699 6234.