0412 644 737
22 Trafalgar Street
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 1 Study
ASPIRE, MOVE IN AND ENJOY…..
An impeccable contemporary renovation has transformed this Victorian double storey house into a seamless integration between indoors and outdoors. Combined with refined modern finishes, the home has been lovingly restored and fully revived with utmost respect for its original features.
Striking open plan living and dining areas are flanked by glass doors that fold back to an idyllic private courtyard; an oasis of privacy and tranquility, a sun trap all day and with designer lighting at night this is perfect for Alfresco dining and barbecues.
Capitalise on this quality restoration in a superb street in one of the most sought after suburbs in the inner west.
• Seize the terrific value offered here. Nothing to spend. Move straight in and enjoy
• Sunlit interiors feel naturally warm and inviting boasting polished Blackbutt floors
• Sleek open plan kitchen comes with CaesarStone and integrated Miele appliances
• Three double bedrooms, main with walk-in robes. Second living room upstairs
• Two sparkling designer bathrooms, one upstairs, one down. Main with bathtub
• High ceilings, new laundry, 100% wool carpet upstairs, ACon and gas throughout
• Minutes to Light Rail transport, city buses, well-kept parks and the Bay Run
• Short stroll to Ramsay Street’s shopping strip, Italian cafes and restaurants
Land Size 171sqm
Floor Space 125sqm
SOLD FOR $955,000
For a free market appraisal on the value of your property, call us on +61 2 9699 6234.