0412 644 737
25 Jennings Street
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
REQUIRES A RENOVATION MAKEOVER
Untouched and in its original condition, the house offers exceptional opportunities to renovate, revamp or rebuild. Add all your custom home finishes and thus create the home of your dreams surrounded by other valuable Inner City residences.
With great position, great street, great neighbours and great area, this freestanding home, situated on a corner block, captures the Northern sun all day and presents a unique chance for transformation into an architecturally inspired modern, family masterpiece.
Put in the hard yards, renovate and you’ll prosper with this fantastic opportunity in one of Sydney’s growth postcodes.
• Remarkable street presence, North aspect, light streams in on all sides
• Located in one of Alexandria’s best streets within the Golden Triangle
• Ideally positioned on a parcel of level, prime land with rear lane access
• Stunning facade, original timber floors, vast windows and fireplaces
• Bright and original eat-in kitchen opens to an extensive, level garden
• Plans exist for an additional second storey, additional bathroom STCA
• Gardens surrounded by trees with ample space for outdoor setting
• Close to Newtown and Erskinville’s vibrant shopping centre
• Minutes walk to City Bus, Erskinville Station or Redfern Station
Floor Space 56sqm
Land Size 127sqm
SOLD FOR $820,000
For a free market appraisal on the value of your property, call us on +61 2 9699 6234.