0412 644 737
4-10 Dawson Street
RARE WAREHOUSE DEVELOPMENT SITE MINUTES TO CENTRAL
A rare opportunity presents itself to secure a 247sqm development site located on the Sydney City fringe only 3 minutes walk from Central Station. The site lends itself to numerous options and a multitude of uses including offices, boutique residential apartments, multi level car parking or a combination of all three STCA.
Currently, a large frontage, vacant warehouse-style property with ultra high APEX roof and mezzanine. Considering the new LEP, an 18m apartment/commercial building can be proposed STCA.
By Mackenzie Pronk Architects, we have architecturally designed conceptual plans available on request.
• Zone 10 – Mixed usage for residential/commercial/industrial
• North/South aspect with rear North facing onto a quite street
• Current basement pillions 3.6m in height giving a great space
• A 5 megapascall concrete slab plus ramp to a basement level
• Proposed new FSR 2.5:1 offering plenty of useable quality space
• Brilliantly located in proximity to Surry Hills cafes and restaurants
• Council Rates $1,319 per quarter/Water Rates $207 per quarter
Land Size 247sqm
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Inspection By Appointment