0412 644 737
74 Young Street
- 3 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 1 Car
OWNED AND DESIGNED BY WELL KNOWN SYDNEY ARCHITECT
This impressive tri-level Victorian terrace has been meticulously re-designed and built with no expense spared, combining the beauty of the interior with the practicality of the exterior.
It comprises formal and casual living/reception areas, three bedrooms, three bathrooms including a separate self contained studio, perfect as an office, guest suite or teenage retreat.
The first class architectural design combines soaring ceilings and magnificent Ironbark timber flooring with a neutral palette to create this contemporary residence.
Numerous floor to ceiling glass doors open to allow for a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to generous entertaining decks perfect for gatherings of friends and family. Natural light floods into the ultra modern, pristine interiors. A light filled atrium also allows for cross summer breezes to circulate through the whole house.
A richly equipped gourmet kitchen caters to the culinary needs of the most fastidious chef and the sleek style is achieved with top of the range Smeg appliances.
• The owner architect has overseen every minute detail of this clever renovation
• View from bedrooms onto private courtyard garden, plus sweeping district views
• Luxuriously appointed bathrooms and powder room service all parts of the house
• Low maintenance, courtyard garden with beautiful Frangipani as its centerpiece
• Lock up garage with access from Ferris Street. Masses of available storage space
• Ducted RC/A Con, alarm, intercom, wine cellar, internal laundry and rain water tank
• Stroll to the vibrant village life of Booth Street cafes and Annandale’s shopping strip
• Easy access to bus, train and Federal/Bicentennial Parks on Rozelle Bay’s foreshore
Land Size 166sqm
Floor Space 214sqm
SOLD FOR $1,460,000
For a free market appraisal on the value of your property, call us on +61 2 9699 6234.