83 Burgess Road
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 4 Car
- 1 Pool
FORSTER’S FINEST HOME IS FOR SALE
Price On Application
Superlative in its architectural design, ‘Nahoon’ is loaded with features that make living comfortable, entertaining effortless and allow you to take full advantage of leisure time. With the serene natural setting of Booti Booti National Park on your door step and boasting ocean horizon views, this remarkable house sits harmoniously with its surrounding environment.
Set on a 540sqm corner block of prime land in a tightly held cul de sac, you are minutes away from the secluded white sand and turquoise water of Burgess and One Mile Beaches. Cool sea breezes waft through and around this fabulous home, while natural light floods into the modern pristine interiors. Spaces connect well in this versatile floorplan while still offering maximum privacy for all occupants to enjoy.
Granite stone floors ensure a seamless transition from the indoors to outdoors with all living areas opening either to a generous and private deck or sundrenched courtyard and deep, cobalt blue pool.
The home boasts an energy efficient and solid construction, insulated with double seal commercial grade glass windows. Durable Terracade terracotta external cladding and Alucabond feature cladding provide a durable building envelope for its location. Every detail of this amazing design and build showcases the very best tradesmanship, quality materials, fittings and fixtures.
‘Nahoon’ encapsulates the very essence of the perfect coastal lifestyle as a permanent address for retirees as well as a prestigious holiday home for families and their guests.
• Fully equipped goumet kitchen with European appliances and large pantry
• Huge master bedroom “retreat” has walk-in wardrobes, an ensuite with spa
• Rumpus/games room, perfect home office or additional sleeping quarters
• Four generous bedrooms accommodate family and their guests in comfort
• Modern kitchen with granite benchtops with stainless steel appliances
• Air con and gas fire at the touch of a button. Internal laundry/utilities room
• Bespoke cabinetry with plenty of outdoor storage and an outdoor shower
• Magnificent private domain, far away from those hectic big city lifestyles
• Rock pools, kilometers of surf and spectacular, white sand swimming beaches
• Access to the Great Lakes and boat ramp facilities for fishing, surfing, windsurfing
• Easy driving on the new coastal highway from Sydney, Newcastle and Port Macquarie
Items of furniture are for sale, making the house ready for immediate occupation
PRICE ON APPLICATION
Take a drive this Sunday and view between 12noon to 1pm, strictly by appointment